The role of heat-resistant tape
1. High temperature resistant tape is mainly suitable for metal surface treatment, such as computer case, cabinet and other metal surface treatment, without spraying high temperature powder and baking paint for shielding protection;
2. At the same time, it is also suitable for high-temperature spray protection and insulation of electronic products, automotive, coatings and other products;
3. The high temperature resistant tape has a certain effect on the fixation of PCBs, electronic parts, resistors and capacitors during production, and the coating of gold fingers during the PCB impregnation process, preventing plating from sinking and fouling. solutions, and protection of printed circuit boards by gilding. ;
4. Household appliances, machinery, electronics and other industries also need high temperature coating and paint spray protection, high temperature bonding and fixing, and heat resistant tape can solve these problems.
5. High temperature resistant tape is sometimes used as a release paper joint, commonly known as splicing tape.
6. It can be applied to sizing machine drum, thermoplastic molds and other industries. High temperature resistant tape can be reused and easy to replace;
7. High temperature resistant tape is widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, heat sealing, electrical and electronic industries;
8.Mainly used in the electronics industry.The heat resistance is generally between 120° and 260°.Heat treatment masks.
Types and applications of heat-resistant tape
1. High temperature masking tape
Mainly used for sealing, baking, painting, packaging and fixing, building decoration and other industries, as well as shielding protection during high-temperature baking paint spraying for plastic and metal parts.
2. Teflon High Temperature Tape
It can be widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, heat sealing, electronics and electrical industries. If it is reinforced with fabric, it will have the characteristics of high strength, so it can be applied to sizing machine drum, thermoplastic mold making and other industries.
3. Polyimide High Temperature Tape
Polyimide high temperature tape is widely used for solder protection, high temperature insulation strapping of transformer coils; insulating material of capacitors, anti-high temperature spraying protection of gold finger printed circuit boards, production and packaging of lithium batteries for mobile phones. Polyimide high temperature tape andinsulating tape manufactured by Goldfinger Co., Ltd. Made of polyimide film as the base material, coated with heat-resistant silicone, it has ultra-high temperature resistance and is used for reflow soldering on Protect.
4. High Temperature PET Tape
It can be mainly used for high temperature spray protection and insulation of electronic products, automotive industry, painting and other products, and it does not leave residual adhesive after production. At the same time, it can also be applied to fix circuit boards, electronic parts, resistors and capacitors during production, as well as household appliances, machinery, electronics and other industries requiring high temperature spray paint protection, and high temperature bonding and fixing. .
How to identify high temperature tape
1. Appearance and taste;
2. Residue after ignition and combustion;
3. The actual high temperature test, after a high temperature of 260 °, check for residual adhesive, shrinkage, etc.
How to store high temperature tape
1. The tape should be stored in a warehouse to avoid exposure to sun and rain, it is forbidden to contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the detection device, and the room temperature is from -15°C to 40 °C.
2. Tape should be rolled, not folded, and turned over once a season for long term storage.
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt and use a beam sling for smooth lifting to avoid damaging the edge of the belt.
4. The type and specifications of the tape must be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect tapes of different grades, specifications, models, strengths and layers of fabric together for use.
6. It is desirable to glue the joints of the conveyor belt by thermal vulcanization to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum diameter of the conveyor belt pulley must comply with the relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the tape twisty or slip, keep the brake roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. If the conveyor is equipped with a baffle and a cleaning device, avoid wear and tear of the belt.
10. Cleanliness is essential for good belt performance. Foreign matter can affect belt eccentricity, tension differences and even breakage.
11. If early damage to the tape is detected during use, it is necessary to find the cause and eliminate it in time to avoid adverse consequences.