As the process of converting coal to electricity deepens, more and more families are choosing air source heat pumps as their source of heat for heating (including cooling). After promoting and applying in the past two years, the promotion rate of air source heat pump has reached more than 60% of electric heating in many provinces and cities, and it has entered thousands of households.
Air heat pump cooling and heating devices are high automation equipment. During use, periodic checks of the device's condition are carried out. If the device can be maintained and maintained for a long time and efficiently, the operational reliability and service life of the device will be effectively improved . Today, we follow the chief engineer of Highly Ruineng Technology to see some simple knowledge of the operation and maintenance of air source heat pump.
a) Before the air source heat pump unit starts heating in winter, it is recommended to consult a specialist to add a certain amount of antifreeze to the water circuit to prevent the unit from freezing in winter;
b) There must be no foreign objects around the air source heat pump before start-up. Generally speaking, leave a distance of at least 80 cm around the main unit. It is best that there are no obstacles within 2 m in front of the fan. If they are too close, cold air may be drawn back into the main unit. 
2. Daily operation and maintenance
a) In areas with temperatures below 0°C in winter, when no one is at home for a short period of time (during a week), the unit can be set to operate at the lowest temperature. turn off the power of the air source heat pump frequently to avoid freezing the equipment or causing piping failure;
b) The air-energy heat pump has a large amount of defrost water discharge during heating, the location of the defrost water pipeline must be reasonably designed, and the defrost water must be cleaned regularly;
c) If the air source heat pump unit fails during operation, you should contact the manufacturer for after-sales repair in time and do not mess with the unit at will, so as not to cause the heat pump to fail again. Unit rev.
d) When an air source heat pump with hot water is used, the design outlet water temperature should not exceed 45°C, and ground cooling or fan coil should be used.
e) When heating in winter, reduce the time and frequency of opening windows and keep the room as airtight as possible to reduce heat loss.
3. Common Host Failures and Solutions
If any malfunction is found during use, turn off the power immediately and contact professional service personnel. When the service personnel solve the problem, they can refer to the following table for troubleshooting.
Fault 1: Compressor starts and stops frequently; the amount of refrigerant may be too large or too small, causing the pressure switch to trip, the discharge pressure is too high or the suction pressure is too low, and the circulation in the system is poor, and there is frost on the surface.
Processing method: If it is determined that there is a lot of refrigerant, the excess refrigerant can be released through the outlet. If it is not enough, check for fluorine leakage and add refrigerant. Check if the water circulation system is blocked and free of air, and remove it. If the volume of circulating water is too small, an open chilled water circulation system can be used.
Fault 2: Loud noise during compressor operation
Treatment Method: Check if the expansion valve is defective, and the temperature pack is separated from the compressor suction pipe, so that the liquid refrigerant returns to the compressor. If it is damaged, it should be repaired, and if the compressor is damaged, it should be replaced.
Fault 3: Insufficient cooling capacity; The reasons for insufficient cooling capacity may be insufficient refrigerant and low evaporating temperature, poor cooling effect of the pipes, poor heat dissipation by the unit condenser, excessive resistance of the water circulation system and other reasons.
Treatment method: when handling, check for leaks in the refrigerant piping, and add refrigerant after repair; repair the thermal insulation layer; clean the condenser to check if the fan is working normally; clean the pipe filter. so that the system circulates smoothly.
Fault 4: Compressor suction pipe icing: the system may not be drained well, or the chilled water flow is too high, or the system pipe flow is blocked and the flow is too low.
Processing method: the pipeline must be cleaned to release the air.
Fault 5: Condensing pressure too high: too much refrigerant, too high outside temperature, poor unit ventilation and air or non-condensable gas in the refrigerant system. the condensing pressure will be too high.
Treatment method: Drain off excess refrigerant, adjust and improve the ventilation environment around the unit (such as install sunscreen, etc.), and open the exhaust air outlet.
Error 6: Condensing pressure too low: insufficient refrigerant or damaged compression.
Treatment method: check for leaks during processing, add refrigerant after repair, check the compressor and replace it if damaged.
Fault 7: Suction pressure too high. Too much refrigerant, excessive heat load and incorrectly adjusted expansion valve can result in too high suction pressure.
Processing method: Releasing excess refrigerant, reducing the amount of chilled water, reducing the heat load, and adjusting the expansion valve opening degree.
Fault 8: Suction pressure too low: there may not be enough refrigerant, the opening of the expansion valve is too small, the piping of the equipment in the water supply is clogged, etc.
Remedy: Check for leaks, add refrigerant after repair, adjust or replace expansion valve.
Fourth. Inspection and maintenance of the water supply system
1. The water filter installed outside the machine should be cleaned regularly to ensure that the water in the system is clean and to avoid damage to the device due to a dirty water filter;
2. Users should pay attention when using and maintaining this machine: all the safety protection devices in the device have been adjusted before leaving the factory, and do not adjust them yourself;
3. Frequently check the reliability of the power supply of the device and the wiring of the electrical system, as well as the health of the electrical components, repair and replace them in a timely manner;
4. Frequently check that the water supply, safety valve, and outlet of the water system are working properly to prevent air from entering the system and reducing water circulation, which will affect the heating capacity of the system. block and the reliability of the block;
5. Check if the water pump and water valve work normally, and if there are any leaks in the water pipe and water pipe connection;
6. Do not stack objects around the unit so as not to block the air inlet and outlet. Keep the unit clean, dry and well ventilated. [rbsc] Regularly clean (1-2 months) air side heat exchanger to maintain good heat transfer effect;
7. Frequently check the operating conditions of each component of the unit, check for oil on the pipe connections and valves of the unit, and check for refrigerant leaks in the unit;
8. If the shutdown time is long, drain the water from the unit's piping, turn off the power supply and put on the protective cover. When restarting, the system will be fully checked before starting;
9. If the device breaks down and the user cannot solve the problem, report it to the electric brand's dedicated technical service department in order to send someone to repair it in time;
10.To clean the main motor condenser, it is recommended to use a citric acid solution with a concentration of 5% at a temperature of 20-30 ° C to clean the condenser, turn on the circulation water pump to clean it for 2 hours. , and finally wash it with tap water 3 times, it is forbidden to use corrosive cleaning liquid. Clean the condenser.