What is reflective film
1. Reflective film is a retroreflective material that is made of a film that can be applied directly. It is manufactured using glass bead technology, microprism technology, synthetic resin technology, film and coating technology, and micro-replication technology.
2. Usually white, yellow, red, green, blue, brown, orange, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange, fluorescent yellow-green, fluorescent red and fluorescent pink abroad.
Common types of reflective film
1. Engineering Classification: Durable Closed Reflective Film. It is generally divided into pressure-sensitive type and heat-sensitive type, and different patterns can be made using the same type of ink and screen printing technology. The service life is usually between 3 and 7 years, depending on the manufacturer, so the service life of the material is also different.
Suitable base plates are aluminum and steel plates. The engineering grade reflective film is suitable for traffic signs on public roads, i.e. ordinary first, second, third, fourth class roads and temporary use signs.
2. High strength grade: High strength grade reflective film is a durable sealed reflective film that is at least three times brighter than engineering grade. It is generally divided into pressure-sensitive type and heat-sensitive type, and different patterns can be made using the same type of ink and screen printing technology.
3. Diamond Grade: Its reflection principle is different from the glass bead reflection principle adopted in engineering class and high strength class, but adopts the latest microcrystalline cube reflection technology. Made of wear-resistant high hardness polycarbonate material and microcrystalline cube technology, compared with traditional and high strength engineering grade reflective films, diamond grade reflective film not only doubles its reflective performance, but also has wide-angle performance. , Great improvement.
Product production process
The use of glass bead technology, microprism technology, synthetic resin technology, film technology, coating technology, micro-replication technology.
Reflective film is used in a wide variety of fields, including roads, aviation, railways, shipping, car license plates, and more. Road signs made from it can reflect bright and clear light when illuminated by night lights, making drivers or others. Personnel can clearly see warning or prohibition safety signs, which has an increasing impact on traffic safety.