Zirconium corundum is smelted with alumina and zirconia in an electric arc furnace at a high temperature above 2000 ° C. It has a hard texture, compact structure and high strength. So, what are the main components and applications of zirconium corundum? Today, Henan Sicheng Xiaobian will introduce the main components and applications of zirconium corundum.
The main components of zirconium corundum:
Zirconia corundum contains 10 to 40% zirconia corundum (ZrO2). In terms of ZrO2 content, zirconium corundum usually has low zirconia corundum (ZrO2 10%~15%), medium zirconia corundum (ZrO2 25%), and high zirconia corundum (ZrO2 40%).
Application of zirconium corundum:
1. Zirconia corundum is a high-quality refractory raw material. It is an ideal material for making high-performance sliding nozzles and immersion nozzles. It can also be used to make zirconium corundum bricks for glass furnaces and high-quality building materials.
2. Zirconium corundum micropowder is mainly used to make abrasive paste, polishing wax, sandpaper, sandpaper, etc.
3. Zirconia corundum has good melt erosion resistance. As a high-quality abrasive, it has good grinding effect on steel parts, cast iron parts, heat-resistant steel and various alloy materials, and can produce high-performance materials designed for heavy duty: grinding zirconium corundum wheel, uncoated grinding wheel, cutting wheel, track grinding wheel, high speed abrasive belt, etc.
4. Zirconia corundum has good melt erosion resistance. As a high-quality abrasive, it can produce high-performance grinding wheels for heavy duty applications. It has good grinding properties for steel parts, cast iron parts, heat-resistant steels, and various alloy materials cutting effect .
5. Zirconium corundum is also a high-quality refractory raw material, which is an ideal material for making high-performance sliding nozzles and immersion nozzles, and can also be used to make zirconium corundum bricks for glass furnaces.