Many people when decorating like to choose some kind of glass materials for decoration, but do not know how to choose a suitable and high-quality glass when decorating. Actually the main reason is that people don't know enough about glass materials and how to choose glass materials, naturally they don't know how to use different glass materials, let alone what good quality glass materials. So what are glass materials? What are the ways to purchase glass materials?
What is glass?
1. What are glass materials Laminated glass: Laminated glass is actually a layer of PVB intermediate film with polyvinyl butyral as the main component, sandwiched between two pieces of glass. Even after the glass breaks, the pieces will stick to the film, and then the surface of the broken glass will remain clean and smooth. This can effectively prevent the occurrence of puncture and falling fragments when falling, so as to ensure personal safety.
2. What materials is glass made of? Glass sandblasting: Glass sandblasting is a high-tech process in which the surface of flat glass is shattered, resulting in a translucent hazy surface effect with a misty aesthetic feel. In the decoration of the living room, sandblasted glass can be used to express a limited area, but not closed, for example, a beautiful sandblasted glass screen can also be made between the dining room and the living room.
3. What is glass? Hot melt glass: Hot melt glass, also known as crystal three-dimensional art glass, has become the focus of attention for designers, glass processing owners and decorative element owners due to its unique decorative properties. consequences. Hot melt glass goes beyond existing glass molds, fully realizes the artistic concept of designers and fabricators, integrates modern or classic art molds into glass, and allows flat glass to process various artistic effects with concave and convex and different colors.
How to choose glass material
1. For safety reasons, tempered glass should be used as often as possible for the partition, because the hardness of tempered glass is 5 times that of ordinary glass, and the bending resistance is 3-5 times that of ordinary glass. , Glass partition framing.
2.The partition between the balcony and the living room should take into account the requirements of sound insulation and heat preservation, so try to use double-layer glass, and you can also stuff some decorations, such as dried flowers, hay, glass beads. etc. in the gap between the double-layer glass, which can not only let light through, but also reach In order to improve the decorative effect, using frosted or craft glass as a bathroom partition can also have a good decorative effect.
3. According to the special style requirement, baking varnish or kraft glass can be used. However, it must be installed firmly, and the glass is glued with glue, which is durable and beautiful. If you use glass as a door, try to choose normal tempered glass or art glass, and the thickness should be more than 8mm.
Supposedly, after reading it, you should have a general idea of \u200b\u200bwhatm, what are glass materials and how to choose them. Then you can choose decorative glass after you understand it. The editor here hopes the reference content provided here will help you choose suitable and high quality glass materials and decorate a very high quality home for yourself.