Many people don't know the difference between hard china and bone china. I have already told you about the difference between ceramic and bone china. This time I will briefly talk about the difference between hard china and bone china. you have a guide when you choose what kind of dishes or other porcelain to buy, and get rid of several pitfalls. Since I am still learning and learning, if there is anything unprofessional, please testify! Let's start!
What is hard porcelain?
Generally speaking, hard porcelain refers to porcelain fired at a temperature above 1300 degrees Celsius, also known as high-temperature porcelain, which has high mechanical strength (that is, its ability to resist compression, wear and tear is relatively high). Of course, its cost is also high, the price of 3 pieces of hard china is equivalent to the price of 1 piece of bone china, the price is quite close to people.
Like this "Splendid Edge" ware, it is a hard porcelain with a white and delicate texture, regular and thick. Although it is not as light and crystal clear as bone china, it is also the benchmark for high quality. - end hard porcelain.
Bone china is a type of ceramic. It is a kind of porcelain made from charcoal, clay, feldspar and quartz as the main raw material, which is fired twice by high temperature biscuit firing and low temperature glaze firing. , environmental protection green porcelain, light texture. It has two characteristics, which are an important reason to distinguish it from other porcelain products: Feature: more than 36% bone powder content (national standard); tire quality is usually over 45%; (biscuit firing). , glaze firing).
So what is sukiyaki? In other words, after a certain high-temperature firing of the unglazed raw body, the body of the embryo has a certain capacity for contraction. Glaze firing is the process of firing cookies to form a green mass and then glazing to form the final finished product, called glaze firing.
Like this "Yina" ware, the glaze is smooth and neat, the whole body is milky white, and the surface of the flower is exquisite. Hit it with a porcelain spoon or shake it with your fingers, it is clear and sonorous, like a bell, very pleasant.
Of course, there are some differences between hard china and bone china:
Similar Points: 1. The water absorption rate of these two materials is extremely low, which is convenient for cleaning and reduces the workload.
2.Eco-friendly porcelain: lead-free and cadmium-free, which is also the most important point.
Differences: 1. Hard porcelain has low light transmission and is dull, bone china has strong light transmission and is transparent and crystal clear in light.
2. Hard china is thick and plain, bone china is light in texture, milky white all over, smooth glazed, and when lightly tapped by hand, there will be a clear sound that is as pleasing as musical notes.
3. The surface characteristics of hard porcelain flower can be divided into overglaze color, intraglaze color and underglaze color. The surface of bone china flower is mainly made by overglaze color technology.
4. Bone china has good thermal insulation, especially in cold winters, it is more convenient to brew a cup of coffee and tea in it, which warms the heart and stomach.
5. Hard porcelain is economical and relatively affordable, bone china is more expensive, but more practical and more beautiful.
6. Hard porcelain can be washed in the dishwasher. Bone china is best washed by hand. Try not to use the dishwasher. If you really want to, you can choose a dishwasher with the "porcelain and crystal" function and rinse it gently.
In short, I think that each has its own advantages. Those who want to be discreet and discreet can choose hard porcelain, and the price is very affordable. Of course, you should also be aware that, as a rule, cheap things have quality problems. So it is recommended to think carefully when buying. If you want to be tall, you can choose bone china because it is beautiful and practical. Even if it's just an evaluation as a small decoration, it's also very good.